Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology conducts extensive scientific and clinical research to support its diverse pipeline. Learn more about ongoing initiatives from the publications, abstracts, and presentations below.
Vaccine therapies for cancer: then and now
Morse M, Gwin III W, Mitchell D.
TP-0903 is active in models of drug-resistant acute myeloid leukemia
Jeon JY, Buelow DR, Garrison DA, et al.
Phase 1 study of alvocidib followed by 7+3 (cytarabine + daunorubicin) in newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia
Zeidner JF, Lee DJ, Frattini M, et al.
Cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 9 and 4/6 inhibitors in acute myeloid leukemia (AML): a promising therapeutic approach
Lee DJ, Zeidner JF.
Myeloid cell leukemia-1 dependence in acute myeloid leukemia: a novel approach to patient therapy
Kadia TM, Kantarjian HM, Konopleva M.
A randomized trial of three novel regimens for recurrent acute myeloid leukemia demonstrates the continuing challenge of treating this difficult disease
Litzow MR, Wang XV, Carroll MP, et al.
Current and emerging therapies for patients with acute myeloid leukemia: a focus on MCL-1 and the CDK9 pathway
Lyle L, Daver N.
Final results of a randomized multicenter phase II study of alvocidib, cytarabine, and mitoxantrone versus cytarabine and daunorubicin (7 + 3) in newly diagnosed high-risk acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
Zeidner JF, Foster MC, Blackford AL, et al.
Exposure-response analysis of alvocidib (flavopiridol) treatment by bolus or hybrid administration in newly diagnosed or relapsed/refractory acute leukemia patients
LaCerte C, Ivaturi V, Gobburu J, et al.
Flavopiridol enhances ABT-199 sensitivity in unfavourable-risk multiple myeloma cells in vitro and in vivo
Zhou L, Zhang Y, Sampath D, et al.
Combined venetoclax and alvocidib in acute myeloid leukemia
Bogenberger J, Whatcott C, Hansen N, et al.
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells from ibrutinib treated patients are sensitive to Axl receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy
Sinha S, Boysen JC, Chaffee KG, et al.
TP-0903 inhibits neuroblastoma cell growth and enhances the sensitivity to conventional chemotherapy
Aveic S, Corallo D, Porcù E, et al.
PIM1 (Moloney murine leukemia provirus integration site) inhibition decreases the nonhomologous end-joining DNA damage repair signaling pathway in pulmonary hypertension
Lampron MC, Vitry G, Nadeau V, et al.
TRAF3 regulates the oncogenic proteins Pim2 and c-Myc to restrain survival in normal and malignant B cells
Whillock AL, Mambetsariev N, Lin WW, Stunz LL, Bishop GA.
Recent Abstracts and Presentations
2021 AACR Virtual Annual Meeting
- PKM2 activation modulates the tumor-immune microenvironment and enhances response to checkpoint inhibitors in preclinical solid tumor models (Abstract) (Poster)
- Pharmacodynamic biomarkers for Pim inhibition with TP-3654 in patients with solid tumors (Abstract) (Poster)
- TP-5809, a novel TNK1 inhibitor, suppresses TNK1 dependent signaling and tumor growth in a preclinical model of Hodgkin’s lymphoma (Abstract) (Poster)
- CDK9 inhibition combined with hypomethylating agents target MCL-1 dependency in MDS and AML (Abstract) (Poster)
2020 ESMO Virtual Congress
- Phase 1, first-in-human, safety, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of oral dubermatinib (TP‑0903) in patients with advanced solid tumors (Abstract)
2020 ASCO Virtual Scientific Program
- A phase I, first-in-human, open-label, dose-escalation, safety, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic study of oral TP-1287 administered daily to patients with advanced solid tumors (Abstract)
- A phase I, first-in-human, open-label, dose-escalation, safety, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic study of oral TP-3654 administered daily for 28 Days to patients with advanced solid tumors (Abstract)
- A phase 1b/2, multicenter, open-label study of DSP-7888 dosing emulsion in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors (CPI) nivolumab or pembrolizumab in adult patients (pts) with advanced solid tumors, including platinum-resistant ovarian cancer (PROC) (Abstract)
2020 EHA Virtual Annual Meeting
- Zella-101: phase 1 study of alvocidib followed by 7+3 induction in newly diagnosed AML (Abstract)
2020 AACR Virtual Annual Meeting
- Pharmacodynamic biomarker strategies for CDK9 inhibition
2019 SITC Annual Meeting, National Harbor, MD
- Multicenter, open-label, phase 1 study of DSP-7888 dosing emulsion (DSP-7888) in patients with advanced malignancies (Abstract)
- A first-in-human, phase 1, multicenter trial of toll-like receptor (TLR) 7 agonist DSP-0509 as monotherapy and in combination with pembrolizumab in adult patients with advanced solid tumors (Abstract)
2018 ASCO Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL
- A randomized, multicenter phase 2 study of DSP-7888 dosing emulsion in combination with bevacizumab (Bev) versus Bev alone in patients with recurrent or progressive glioblastoma (Abstract)