Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology conducts extensive scientific and clinical research to support its diverse pipeline. Learn more about ongoing initiatives from the publications, abstracts, and presentations below.
Vaccine therapies for cancer: then and now
Morse M, Gwin III W, Mitchell D.
TP-0903 is active in models of drug-resistant acute myeloid leukemia
Jeon JY, Buelow DR, Garrison DA, et al.
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells from ibrutinib treated patients are sensitive to Axl receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy
Sinha S, Boysen JC, Chaffee KG, et al.
TP-0903 inhibits neuroblastoma cell growth and enhances the sensitivity to conventional chemotherapy
Aveic S, Corallo D, Porcù E, et al.
PIM1 (Moloney murine leukemia provirus integration site) inhibition decreases the nonhomologous end-joining DNA damage repair signaling pathway in pulmonary hypertension
Lampron MC, Vitry G, Nadeau V, et al.
TRAF3 regulates the oncogenic proteins Pim2 and c-Myc to restrain survival in normal and malignant B cells
Whillock AL, Mambetsariev N, Lin WW, Stunz LL, Bishop GA.
Recent Abstracts and Presentations
2021 AACR Virtual Annual Meeting
- PKM2 activation modulates the tumor-immune microenvironment and enhances response to checkpoint inhibitors in preclinical solid tumor models (Abstract) (Poster)
- Pharmacodynamic biomarkers for Pim inhibition with TP-3654 in patients with solid tumors (Abstract) (Poster)
- TP-5809, a novel TNK1 inhibitor, suppresses TNK1 dependent signaling and tumor growth in a preclinical model of Hodgkin’s lymphoma (Abstract) (Poster)
2020 ESMO Virtual Congress
- Phase 1, first-in-human, safety, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of oral dubermatinib (TP‑0903) in patients with advanced solid tumors (Abstract)
2020 ASCO Virtual Scientific Program
- A phase I, first-in-human, open-label, dose-escalation, safety, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic study of oral TP-1287 administered daily to patients with advanced solid tumors (Abstract)
- A phase I, first-in-human, open-label, dose-escalation, safety, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic study of oral TP-3654 administered daily for 28 Days to patients with advanced solid tumors (Abstract)
- A phase 1b/2, multicenter, open-label study of DSP-7888 dosing emulsion in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors (CPI) nivolumab or pembrolizumab in adult patients (pts) with advanced solid tumors, including platinum-resistant ovarian cancer (PROC) (Abstract)
2019 SITC Annual Meeting, National Harbor, MD
- Multicenter, open-label, phase 1 study of DSP-7888 dosing emulsion (DSP-7888) in patients with advanced malignancies (Abstract)
- A first-in-human, phase 1, multicenter trial of toll-like receptor (TLR) 7 agonist DSP-0509 as monotherapy and in combination with pembrolizumab in adult patients with advanced solid tumors (Abstract)
2018 ASCO Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL
- A randomized, multicenter phase 2 study of DSP-7888 dosing emulsion in combination with bevacizumab (Bev) versus Bev alone in patients with recurrent or progressive glioblastoma (Abstract)