The road to transformational treatments
The Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology (SDP Oncology) team is accelerating drug discovery through robust research and development efforts. Below is our list of trials, including those currently recruiting, in a broad array of cancer types.
- §Alvocidib was formerly known as flavopiridol.
- *Napabucasin is also known as BBI-608.
- ||DSP-7888 is also known as ombipepimut-S and adegramotide/nelatimotide.
- ‡BBI-503 is also known as Amcasertib.
- Additional, ongoing clinical trials conducted in Japan by Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., are not listed on this website. For information about these trials, please visit https://www.ds-pharma.com/rd/clinical/pipeline.html
- All compounds are investigational agents, and their safety and efficacy have not been established. There is no guarantee that any of these agents will receive health authority approval or become commercially available in any country for the uses being investigated
- For additional information on clinical studies, including studies that are actively recruiting, please see www.clinicaltrials.gov or contact us
- To learn more about SDP Oncology’s Expanded Access and Compassionate Use Policy, please visit our guidelines