Support and help build enterprise-level financial planning and analysis for Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology and ensure consistent practice of monthly reporting for the company, its U.S. Parent and Global Parent.
- The Manager of FP&A will support development of enterprise-level financial planning including annual multiyear budget and quarterly forecasts, incorporating sensitivity and risk analysis, and generating departmental budgets and targets for the Commercial and G&A functions with the opportunity to support research and development functions in the near future.
- Responsibility to support the build of monthly and quarterly financial performance reporting and communications, including variance analysis to functional leaders, company management, and the Board of Directors.
- Assist to develop, implement and manage all necessary models for the development of the annual budget, forecasts, and strategic initiatives and multi-year business plans.
- Review and analyze internal financial data to identify issues, opportunities and trends to provide business owners and senior leaders with financial analysis input that will drive decision making including project profitability, productivity analysis, and return on investment.
- Prepare analysis incorporating external benchmarks, competitor data, and prospective mergers and acquisitions to guide business decisions.
- Work with operating managers to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) used to measure overall operational performance.
- Assist with ad hoc task as assigned by Head of FP&A and Head of Finance.
- Comply with all parent company and affiliates financial reporting & controls standards.
- Liaise effectively with parent company and other subsidiaries to ensure that Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology’s finance activities and reporting are aligned with parent company guidance and direction, while promoting a highly collaborative operating culture.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance; Masters strongly preferred.
- 3-7 years of related experience with success in a growth company, with 3+ years in an analyst role.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently work within fixed timeframes and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills with the ability to quickly grasp and apply analytical concepts.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP / IFRS accounting and finance including preparing financial statement forecasts Proactive communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be capable of building strong relationships with colleagues.
- Maintain the highest standards of accuracy and precision; detail-oriented, highly organized and resourceful.
- Must possess an exceptional work ethic, team mentality, positive attitude, highly driven, self-motivated, and excellent business partnering skills.
- Passion for technology and genuine desire to make meaningful contributions on a team with big aspirations.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Previous experience in Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical industry is required.
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
California residents, please visit www.SDPOncology.com/CAprivacynotice for information on our privacy practices.