Provide administrative support to the CEO and other designated executives including but not limited to the Global Head of Development & CMO and other members of the Executive Leadership team.
- Works closely with the CMO to support the Development organization and key executives listed above.
- Manages, schedules and organizes calendars for key executives.
- Keeps designated executive leaders organized, to enable fulfillment of their responsibilities.
- Interfaces with a cross section of internal and external resources.
- Supports assembly and coordination of assigned presentations/materials/reports.
- Composing and preparing correspondence as assigned.
- Documentation and files management pertaining to assigned executives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the assigned leaders including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Coordinates attendance at internal and external meetings as assigned. Takes meeting minutes and follows up on meeting Action Items as necessary.
- Process contracts, POs and invoices in accordance with internal processes/systems.
- Actively participate in the organization and coordination of office events, lunches, parties, and other social opportunities in collaboration with other colleagues. May assume lead coordinative role where appropriate.
- Works closely with other Administrative colleagues to help organize company-wide initiatives and events.
- Provides support for confidential letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, overheads, presentations etc.
- Independently manages calendar and schedules appointments.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Completes expense reports.
- Provides support to budget process (inputs data, tracks expenses, etc.).
- Maintains confidentiality on all sensitive matters.
- Approaches areas of responsibilities in accordance to company values and operating principles.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Associates Degree or higher required.
- 7+ years previous administrative experience with 3+ years’ experience supporting Executive level is required. A thorough knowledge of word-processing and standard office equipment such as photocopier, facsimile machine, printers etc. is required. Must have advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Confident presence; team oriented
- Must have strong ability to exercise sound judgment and professional maturity.
- Previous experience working with confidential data and sensitive information is required.
- Must be able to handle a high volume, fast-paced environment. Must have an ability to prioritize workflow within set protocols and procedures; individual must be capable of working on many issues simultaneously and be detailed oriented. Must demonstrate.
- Understanding and support of HR and corporate guidelines and policies.
- Highly organized, thrives under pressure.
- Uses good judgment/discretion with confidential information.
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a team member. Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written). Ability to interact with internal and external resources including global colleagues across all levels.
- English proficiency required. Japanese language skills not required, but highly desirable.
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Equal Opportunity Employer
California residents, please visit www.SDPOncology.com/CAprivacynotice for information on our privacy practices.