You will join a dynamic oncology drug discovery team fundamentally committed to innovation. You will operate at the hub of a network of interconnected relationships that form our virtual discovery chemistry department.
- Utilizing your knowledge of structure-based design, you will craft hit discovery plans in combination with our discovery biology team, construct hit-to-lead strategies and manage lead optimization campaigns up to clinical candidate nomination.
- Engage in CADD based rational design to support lead optimization.
- Expectation to participate in group meetings with research partners and CRO’s that will often take place outside of normal working hours.
- Play a central role in adopting new and useful technologies for small molecule-related drug discovery including, but not limited to, PROTACs and molecular glues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- PhD in synthetic organic/medicinal chemistry.
- 1-3 years postdoctoral or industrial experience.
- Strong record of productivity as demonstrated by publications/patents.
- Expertise in synthetic organic chemistry.
- An understanding of drug design principles, DMPK, tox, etc.
- Experience with CADD preferred.
- Experience with PROTAC, Molecular Glues, DEL preferred.
Job Location: Lehi, UT
Equal Opportunity Employer
California residents, please visit www.SDPOncology.com/CAprivacynotice for information on our privacy practices.