The Associate Director of End User Support will oversee deskside and helpdesk staff to ensure that customers are receiving appropriate assistance. Create and monitor internal processes aligned with ITIL best practices within Event Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management, and Incident Management. This role is also responsible for ensuring high levels of customer service quality and availability.
- Define strategies for the call center and manage organizational change with respect to standards and design goals.
- Manage the operational processes for support and contribute to the design of processes.
- Oversee 100% of all requests, incidents and problems. Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Develop and mature the ticketing escalation processes. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers. Oversee Service Desk staff activities for both internal and field customers.
- Build and obtain training material for ongoing support staff training. As needed, schedule working times and provide backup support.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Lead Ticket Deep Dive process and develop strategies for improvement.
- Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel for IT. Monitor and manage ticketing queue (participating in escalated calls as needed).
- Oversee Solutions repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to staff. Develop service and business level agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
- Provide thought leadership on new and trending technologies. Strive to achieve 100% automation of daily tasks. Advise management on situations that require additional client support or escalation.
- Manage process for communicating outages and emergency activities to the organization.
- Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs. Create and review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- This professional’s role is a hands-on position that will require technical support to end users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years’ experience in a managing a Service/Help Desk or Technical Support environment. Experience supporting field customers strongly preferred.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Strong focus on team performance management on career development objectives and goals.
- A thorough understanding of Active Directory management, Group Policy, Deployment tools, and Telephony systems.
- Should be willing and able to work outside of business hours, as necessary.
- Good understanding of GxP and SOX requirements.
- Experience working in Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork.
- Experience with Service Now.
Job Location: Lehi, UT
Equal Opportunity Employer
California residents, please visit www.SDPOncology.com/CAprivacynotice for information on our privacy practices.