Devoted to improving the lives of patients with cancer
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Oncology is focused on advancing meaningful therapeutic options for patients with cancer. As part of this commitment, we aim to make a significant difference in the lives of patients and the community. Therefore, we partner with leading advocacy and community groups that provide support to individuals and families impacted by the disease.
We are thrilled to partner with and support the following organizations:
- American Brain Tumor Association
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
- Brigham Young University Simmons Center for Cancer Research
- Camp Kesem
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Life Science Cares
- Magazine Beach Partners
CORPORATE COMPLIANCE & ETHICS
If you wish to submit a report (including an anonymous report) through SDP Oncology’s Compliance Hotline, you may call, toll-free, at (855) 562-5867 or visit www.sdponcology.ethicspoint.com.